Atlas Insider: Happy New Year!
It’s a brand-new year, knitters.
While we look ahead to a great year of Knitting All the Things, we’re also looking back at the year just ended. Life comes at you fast, and when you publish new content every day, it’s easy to miss something good.
MDK’s Inspiration category is the rabbit hole where we stash some of the best stuff we find. Snoop around the whole category for juicy motivational goodness and knitterly eye candy. To whet your appetite, here are a few Inspiration snippets from 2022:
- We launched “I Made It with Atlas” to pair light and lofty MDK Atlas with great knitters and brilliant designers.
- Dana Williams-Johnson took us inside her knitting circle with mini-knitalongs that energize and support her practice.
- We learned about a collaborative approach to gift knitting.
- Jillian Moreno said, “Take out a paper clip and cotton ball and follow me.”
- We brought in a brand-new-to-us yarn for no other reason than that we fell head-over-heels for it.
- Shining a light on MDK team projects and musings in this year’s Atlas Insiders here and here and here and here and on your #mdkluv here.
How to enter?
Step 1: Sign up for MDK emails, right here. If you’re already signed up, you’re all set. We have a new option for texting, so when you sign up for those, you’ll get a coupon code good for 10% off your next MDK order.
Step 2: What are you looking forward to in 2023? Let us know in the comments.
Deadline for entries: Sunday, January 8, 11:59 PM Central time. We’ll draw a random winner from the entries. Winner will be notified by email.