Skill Set Box of Joy
The Skill Set kit that sets you up with everything you need to learn to knit. These are the beautiful materials that make knitting a joy.
Specs & Details
We’ve worked on this kit for a long time, wanting to get every element as perfect as we could.
Our brand-new kit includes everything a new knitter needs to make the swatches that are at the heart of Skill Set: Beginning Knitting. (One of the swatches is a hat!)
We’re big believers in the motto “Start as you mean to go on,” so we made sure every single component is beautiful, excellent, and necessary.
In the Box of Joy, you’ll find:
- The book, Skill Set: Beginning Knitting. (We are also offering the Skill Set Box of Joy without the book, in case you already have one.)
- Three skeins of the most beautiful yarn we could possibly find. It’s our brand-new, exclusive yarn, Atlas.
- A matchy-matchy zippered canvas pouch.
- A supercute tin filled with matchy-matchy stitch markers, in both circular and locking styles (you need both).
- Straight needles.
- Circular needles.
- Double-pointed needles.
- Small, sharp scissors.
- A tape measure. (Matchy-matchy.)
- A crochet hook.
- Cable needles.
- A tapestry needle.