Alabama Chanin Scarf Kit
We’re thrilled to share our love of the work of visionary designer Natalie Chanin, founder of The School of Making, with this all-inclusive stitching kit for a lightweight scarf. Use a basic running stitch to transition through 3 simple appliqué styles to make an accessory to wear and cherish for life.
If you’ve been wanting to jump into Natalie Chanin’s world, this is the perfect starter project.
Specs & Details
The Slim Scarf Kit comes ready-to-sew with all the fabric and thread you will need and is hand stenciled with the Anna’s Garden stencil.
• Top layer: Stenciled medium-weight cotton jersey
• Bottom layer: Unstenciled medium-weight cotton jersey
• Fabric is 100% organic American-grown cotton
• 3 spools of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8″ x 10″ practice sample
This product listing is for the kit only; photos of the finished scarves are there to show you the glorious result of stitching this kit.
Your order confirmation email will include a link to download a PDF of The School of Making instructions for making the scarf as shown.